Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Calendar

I made this October Calendar for you. I thought you might enjoy it. I put it on a file sharing site so you could download it easily or share it if you like. Don't forget to link up your Autumn/ Halloween inspiration, crafts and blog posts just skip down a few and add yourself to Mr. Linky! ( When I have time later tonight I will add it to the sidebar for easy access )
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and I will be sharing some more loveliness soon~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I'm now your newest follower and I loved checking out your other blog as well. I so wish I had more hours in the day so I could fit in some journaling. I think the Sunday prompts are just wonderful.
    Feel free to stop by on Thursdays to link up some photography for my Linky party.

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa, for taking time for my birthday party! loved finding you'd visited :)
    this calendar is gorgeous! my brother's a fan of orange since childhood - kinda cool to see you have china in it !!
    looking fwd to seeing you again ~ i'll sign up to follow you so i know what's up over here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston