Sunday, October 24, 2010

Paper Mache Clay Recipe





The Ultimate Paper Mache This is a web site I came across that has many tutorials and how to make your own paper mache clay. It seems like you can manipulate this mix better than just paper mache. Jonni Good is an artist who took her dream of creating and now is making a living with making web sites and writing books. Here is a book she wrote on the subject:Make Animal Sculptures with Paper Mache Clay. Jonni's tutorials seem clear and easy to follow and for anyone just getting started with trying to sculpt you might like to visit her web site.
As for me my snowmen are dry and ready for some paint and decorating! Let the fun begin~ I am looking forward to sharing them completed. I hope you are enjoying your weekend~
What crafty things, sewing or other have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ~! I was going to google- Paper mache~ this morning and try to make a few items so this post is Perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonny i would love to know if you use this recipe and if you liked it! I am glad the timing was just right! ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston