Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Inspiration & Illustration

Witch Illustration Scrapbook Collage

It is the perfect time of year for searching out the best pumpkin in the patch! Have you picked out yours yet? We always drive out to our local pumpkin patch and wander through getting a small wagon and letting Sammie pick out her special pumpkin (s). Then we go over to the corn maze and run around playing hide and seek until we find each other and our way out. I am hoping the weather will cool down a bit so we can make our way over there sometime during the weekend. When I do I will replace my Little Witchy Poo with a picture of Sammie for her scrapbook. I thought I would share my Little Witchy Poo Illustration with you, there is more about it on my other blog.
Have you gone to the pumpkin patch yet? Do you have a trip planned?
We truly enjoy Halloween around here. How about you?

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston