Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn Table Decorations & Crafts

carved pumpkinsFactory Direct
Autumn Table Decorations with mini pumpkins and candlesGood Housekeeping
striped bag with autumn leaves centerpieceKaboose
wood decorated containerWisconsin Forestry
candle decorated with woodWisconsin Forestry

Today is a gloomy, grey & cold. I was looking for a bit of color inspiration & happened upon some colorful and nature loving table decorating and craft ideas. These ideas are more seasonal taking you right through Thanksgiving! That I love. I can even see changing some of the ideas and making them seasonal to Christmas. Oh, and this tutorial for carving is one you won't want to miss~ How easy and the end results so festive. Now I have my creative juices flowing and will be warming up the colors of my home. How about you? Do you enjoy crafting or decorating for the season? I would love to know~ * all links above take you to source & how to's

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa..super gorgeous post..very beautiful and festive and inspiring! Great vid too!
    Have a happy day and beautiful wkd ahead!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your autumn decorations are so pretty, Theresa...Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston