Thursday, October 14, 2010

Styrofoam Crafts

Halloween crafts made from StyrofoamHalloween Inspiration~
A Craft Challenge to enter~

Oh hello friends, yes I am always looking for inspiration and as you know on the web it's sources are never ending. I had to share this as I was at Michaels' the other day and yes of all things I bought some round Styrofoam balls. What for ever did you say? Well I saw a tutorial for some vintage Christmas decorations and I thought I must give it a try!
Sometimes I think that is part of my problem I am the proverbial craft junkie always hopping from idea to idea. So here is another example of hopping on another idea for Styrofoam balls and Halloween & Christmas ideas. Of course I almost got a cone or two when I was there thinking Christmas trees but I didn't purchase them and now I will have to return to pick up some other shapes~
Any way, I hope you enjoy the video and if you enter their contest I would love to see what you make so don't forget to tell me about it because I know you are crafty ladies & of course gents too! When my projects are done I promise to post them!
Have you crafted with Styrofoam? What did you make? Do you think you will enter the contest? I would love to know~




& a pdf tutorial: http://www.thediydish.com/promo/theDIYdish_Floracraft_MakeItFun.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston