Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome October

digital scrapbook page with pumpkin, pomegranates, and sunflower photographsI hope your as happy about Autumn as I am! It has to be my favorite time of year~ The warm days, crisp mornings & evenings, beautiful colors in all its glory, renewed inspiration and of course gatherings of family and friends~Ah, Welcome October!
Here's a little digital layout I did using Picnik.com. I sure would like to learn how to do digital layouts for scrapbooking~ Have you done digital scrapbooking? Or know of any good resources? I have more Autumn photographs and a poem I wrote about Autumn on my other blog if you want to pop over and see some more Autumn Love~ I hope you can drop by!
Let me know what you like about Autumn~I would love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Martha;
    This is a great Autumn Layout! Looks like you're on your way to learning all about layouts.
    You're lucky to see the season change to Autumn; here in Hawaii we're not that fortunate. We can expect a temperature change, but not much else.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston