Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scrapbooking Inspiration

Open publication - Free publishing - More scrapbook
Click on the scrapbook to enlarge & thumb through pages~

I love to scrapbook, but I don't often look for inspiration. I just usually find papers and embellishments then start a page. I love to put pages together in scrapbooks for various occasions. I have endless photographs from prior to digital age to catalog which is a major undertaking. But when I came across this inspiring e-magazine it has me swooning to get out the paper and create some new pages! I hope you find some inspiration from this too!

Do you do scrapbooks for a hobby? Have you scrap booked lately? Do you scrapbook for travel, vacations, weddings, children or family books?
I would love to know~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston