Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inspiration Boards and Tea

sewing table
Karen M Anderson


10óra 004
elegantekaffeebohne


myroom
nooshkaDolls

I have done a little sewing lately and been enjoying the break from painting. When I came across these images looking for inspiration boards for my other blog I had to share. Wouldn't you just love a little spot of your own and to make an inspiration board? I sure would.
If you are interested in inspiration boards, vision boards and dream boards you can jump over here and see some more pretty inspiration, how to create them and links about the different boards types. So I hope you can make time from Tea Tuesday and hop over for some more interesting inspiration boards. I won't disappoint~ Have you created a sewing nook or inspiration board? I would love to know~

Roses and TeaCups
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your Tea Tuesday ~

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tea cup and saucer, and you even have a matching tea pot! lucky you! The color combination is quite stunning.
    Thank you so much for sharing your china with us today.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful floral tea set! I'm heading over to your inspiration board link to see what they have to say. I can always use a little more help with organization.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston