Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Love

1. H E A V E N, 2. 02.12.10 : tickle me pink, 3. I bought a ticket to the world (processed with free ACR / LR presets), 4. Pronto ???!!!, 5. pretty pink pucker, 6. Pretty in Pink

It seems like yesterday when I was playing with babies making them giggle, sharing the love of crayons and being tickled pink for the sunshine and being outdoors in the garden with them. Now all but one is grown up. They call me and send me their love and fly off to do other things.
But we always spend a little time on Mother's Day reminiscing and sharing a little love even if it's just over the phone, memories embedded to last forever ~

A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. ~Edward de Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston