Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day







Three images via Country Living
Whether having a picnic, barbecue or camping out this weekend take the time to remember those who fought for our freedom this Memorial Day~

Freedom is never free. ~Author Unknown

I love baking and I came across this amazing cherry pie recipe I had to share! You must click the link when your done and go look at the amazing images and also how to do the crust step by step the link is in the recipe! Who wouldn't love to have a cherry pie this Memorial Day? Happy Cherry Pie making~ Sweet Cherry Pie

2 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,
    thank you for stopping by. got to try your cerry pie recipes!! In the past years our neighbour'd have cherries to shar by the buckets but apparently with all the rain we've had this year since last fall has affected the growth of fruit and veggies and all she could share was a cupful of cherries... too bad. I'll buy them at the supermarket just to try your recipe. it looks so yummy.
    have a fab week
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a little girl my favorite dessert of all was cherry pie - my mother would make one for me for my birthday instead of a cake - I always preferred to let others eat cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston