Thursday, April 29, 2010

Simple Spring Sewing " Color Pallets"

Colourlovers.com
image credit Costurando
As soon as I am better I am going to do a little spring sewing. So I am in search of spring pallets to use in my material choices. Do you ever wonder about matching up colors? There is a wonderful website just for color inspiration and trying out color pallets. If you create any quilts, sewing projects, crafts or just need inspiration you might like to visit my page Colourlovers.com.
(main link at image) I had never made anything there until today, as I am still on the mend yet trying to get some creativity in. I will have more posts coming on "Simple Sewing Projects."
Do you have any tips to making fabric choices simple? from colors to patterns? How do you match your threads? Lighter or darker when sewing? I would love to hear from you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston