Friday, April 23, 2010

Sewing Inspiration

1. Bottle Cap Pincushion #274, 2. Morse Precision Sewing Machine, 3. Desk Surface, 4. Lavender Sachets - set of two in aquamarine ( click picture to view without obstructions)

I have to admit I have just been yearning to start to sew again. When I see images like these I am over the top with joy! Who wouldn't love a little crafty spot all organized in turquoise and a vintage turquoise sewing machine. The pin cushion and sachets are such cute simple projects~
I hope this has you wanting to create a little sewing space for yourself and are inspired to get creative! I just ordered some sewing project books and can't wait until they get here! When they do I will do a short review and let you know what projects I am going to do. In the mean time I came across this tutorial for a simple reversible bag! Click here~ I think the sewing gnome has come to my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston