Friday, March 11, 2011

Pillow Case Dress Tutorial


Hello friends and sewers. Here is this sweet little girls dress made from a pillow case! Vanessa has a tutorial over on her blog. * link above Please see comments to her tutorial for some things Vanessa clarifies for her readers. Really she shows you step by step and what materials are needed and the how to. This is a great beginner sewing project! So if you have a little girl or are going to baby showers like me or even have a grand baby this is one easy project  to try. There is a printable pattern over on her site on the post too. 



I have to say sorry for not posting that much this week, really on both blogs. I have had a series of migraines an not feeling well all week long. Today is the first day I feel somewhat fine. I have recipes and other crafty links to share but it probably won't be until next week. I hope this find you all well and having the time to craft, sew or have some creative fun! So bare with me as I catch up from being under the weather. I will find us a pin wheel tutorial too, but if you know of a good one do let me know and we can post it here!
Wouldn't you just love to have a pattern to make these pin wheels to go with the dress or for Easter for the perfect Easter basket for any child? 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Theresa,

    Sorry to hear that you have not been well and hope that you are feeling better now.
    Love the sweet little dresses.
    Thinking of you and sending my love to you when remembering your Mothers birth day. It is hard when we miss our loved ones.

    Have a happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn, I am feeling much better than last week & appreciate your lovely thoughts coming my way!! xo Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston