Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Book and Felt Gifts

Hello Dear Readers, Just a quick post today of some little gifts I have been sewing for my three year old granddaughter Audrey. This is a felt and fabric with ribbon necklace and a wrist cuff out of felt.  I attached the cuff to the necklace and added the little cupie doll gift tag.


This is the cover of the birthday book in felt with papers and lace.

This is the first page I added the little deer, she doesn't read yet and loves animals. The birthday book was inspired from the previous post. I  made it quickly with scraps of felt, paper and lace. It was very easy.

In this strip of photos you can see some of the other pages. I created a painted page and scanned and cut out the cupcake image and heart with flowers. On the last image I left a spot to write a little note to my dear little one. I also included a photograph of her in her gym class. She will be three. Hard to believe Audrey and my daughter Sammie are only six years apart. It makes for much fun when we all get together!

Sammie has a science fair tonight and I have been busy with other things. Today I shared some photography on my other blog. You are welcome to see it and use it according to the terms posted on my blog. Just pop over to MsartistTheresaHuse.blogspot if you'd like. I also have some color inspiration I shared there today!

What crafting have you been doing lately?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa,

    I love the sweet birthday book you made for your Grand-daughter, how gorgeous.
    It must be fun for you all to get together.
    I have been out in the garden today until I got too hot, so have come in for a rest.

    Have a happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston