Sunday, March 20, 2011

Knitting Love

Hello friends,


Here Megan makes knitting look easy with this tutorial.


It is images like this that make me want to knit.
I would wear fingerless gloves even when I paint, but I would have to dedicate them to that as they would get paint on them.

Source: ravelry.com via  Pinterest

I love sweaters like this!  That come just a bit over your hands~ 

Source: flickr.com via  Pinterest


I can't wait to find a local yarn shop! I love these yummy colors~




Now what size needles to start with?

Just one more site that might help with learning how to knit. Knitpicks has video tutorials and lots of other information. I am sure I will be finding more great sites and promise to share!
 Do you think you will ever give knitting a try? If you know how- How long did it take you to learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston