Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Felt Crafting

 Theresa Huse 2011 felt design
Well hello again, yes I am still smitten with felt. This pic is from my phone, so the quality might just be so so, but it is a little design I am working on. Any way I had to share a felt artist and crafter I just found. Oh no you say not another link but really bare with me Melissa has a wonderful felt tutorial for Valentines Day!* featured on SewMamaSew Melissa is so inspiring with her felt know how and designs. I know three young ladies having babies and her Getting Girly post on her site is just what any mom to be would want to hang on her babies room wall. So if you feel like some more felt inspiration hop on over and visit her! But don't forget to tell me what you loved about her creations and her blog!! Here is one of Melissa's goodies from her Etsy shop.
Melissa's Etsy shop Little Pink House
Just in case you don't have time to create something of your own you can always visit her shop~
What will you be crafting with felt? What crafts are you currently working on?

1 comment:

  1. love your cute little felt girlie... just adorable ( -:
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston