Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Love & Click and Print Banners

At Second Street

I have been under the weather a bit but when I visited my friends blog Yesterday on Tuesday written by Malia she had this awesome Valentines Round Up. Be sure to visit her to see the rest of her picks. * she has awesome link ups, crafty goodness and more. I really love how she has grown her blog. Speaking of crafty goodness in the easy form.  This one from At Second Street was one of my favorites as it is a click and print so you can make your own banner of either Love or Be Mine.*link for tutorial under pic

Will you be putting up some Valentines decor? or Crafting some special somethings for your special someones? I'd love to know~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston