Friday, July 2, 2010

Whats Cooking? Art and a Recipe

Anna Denise

Who doesn't love cooking and art? My latest inspiration has been this web site where artists and illustrators share their recipes with artwork they illustrated~ This is the only one I found via a creative commons sharing. And you can see the full size recipe and art right here at They Draw and Cook. Anna 's recipe is Chicken Pesto~ You will find some great recipes along with great artwork. I will have to challenge myself to illustrate a recipe someday! Doesn't that sound fun? What things you could cook up in your head, on paper and in a pot~ But not all at the same time! I promise to post some photographs of the bridal shower soon and if you would like I can share the recipe for enchiladas I made. They also have salads, dessert recipes, drinks and more at They Draw and Cook~ What things have you been cooking up? Or has it been too hot?

2 comments:

  1. Wow..that sounds like a really cool and very fun link..thanks for sharing!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the wonderful link with us and will go and check it out.
    We have just had a hearty bowl of soup for lunch that my husband made with a ham hock and split peas, and he made garlic pizza bread to go with it. Great food for a cold and wet day.
    I look forward to seeing your bridal shower photos.

    Happy 4th of July.
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston