Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gilroy Gardens

Gilroy Gardens Collage
Click photograph to see it all (larger than blog space)
We had a blast at the Gilroy Gardens. If you are ever near this area you should take your kids. Its rides are geared for the younger kids, under 12yr. and the young at heart. There is plenty to do from rides to play areas with water, a giant maze, paddle boats on a lake and scenery of beautiful botanical areas with six gardens. There are three smaller thrill rides. Right now you can find discount tickets online for during the week at half price and discounts on the weekends. It is their 10th Anniversary. It is one of the cleanest parks I have ever been too! Everyone was very nice too~ We were so busy we missed the few shows they offered through out the day for kids. I have more pictures and will upload them to flickr so you can see them full size but it may take me a few days. I got quite a few pictures of the Circus Trees and some flowers in full bloom that are really great! I can't wait to let you know when they are up for viewing~ Thumbs up to Gilroy Gardens! Hope you are having some summer fun! Have you made it to any theme parks or summer carnivals?

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous! I know my son would LOVE a place like this! Thanks too for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston