Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wedding Banners Photographs & News

I have the photographers website to share with you and her amazing photographs with some of the items I crafted especially for the wedding shared via her images. I am excited for you to visit FloryPhoto. Kelly and her assistant Nirav did an amazing job and I can't wait to see the rest of the photographs!


Love is Sweet Banner created by Theresa Huse


I also created  20 mustaches for taking photo's with. Here are Charles and Laura trying them out!


 Love Notes and Wedding Poster
 
I also created Love Notes banner to be placed by their wedding poster they had out for everyone to sign a love note to the bride and groom on the matte board. On the cards that say Love Notes I glued at the top ribbon and placed some of her grandma and great-grandma's vintage buttons on them. Sorry, its not the best photograph. These last two are mine.

We set out an instant camera and the mustaches so everyone could team up and take photos while having fun and also add a note to the couple if they wished. This was a big hit and instant fun!!  
 
Well if you would like to see a few better sneak peak photos of mine and a pink color inspiration post visit my blog MsartistTheresaHuse.blogspot.com , but if you love great wedding photographs just visit Kelly's site!  Get ready, set, "Wow"! FloryPhoto  PS. The floral work*with the help of Amy and tablescapes...were done by me.  My son created a redwood cake stand for the cake. I hope to share images of that later. It was amazing.

Have you done any crafting or flower work for weddings? Have you created a DIY wedding?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love the ideas with the mustaches! I did all my wedding decorations myself. Flowers, Cake, everything, and I loved every second of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston