Thursday, April 14, 2011

Picnic Easter Baskets and Picnic

Easter Picnic Baskets and Utensil Caddy's! Swoon, sweet Easter picnic here we go..............




Oh, this just caught my eye today! It sure makes me want to have an Easter Picnic! Thanks to Anj at SnowyBliss I just might have to do a picnic and make these wonderful picnic caddy's with her lovely tutorial over on her blog!


How about a little birds nest treat for your basket of goodies? It only takes 3 Ingredients!
 A sweet, treat recipes visit;
Art of Dessert




I spotted this on Pinterest and thought this would be a sweet Easter skirt for Sammie!  Simple Simon & Company made a tutorial for making just that skirt! Oh, all the Easter sweetness I am seeing across the web!

So now that I have the idea of a picnic I am on the hunt for a perfect menu to go in the basket besides those cute little birds nests treats. Do you have any menu suggestions for an Easter picnic?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa, what lovely Easter crafts! The picnic baskets and caddy look really pretty! I'm hoping to go on a picnic over Easter if the weather is good. Happy Easter!! Wini xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston