Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Little Box Of Christmas & A Merry Christmas To You

I wanted to leave you with some Christmas Spirit so grab your warm cup of tea, hot coco or coffee and take a minute to view these wonderful vintage images, ephemera in this three book set of holiday goodness. Lyrics to some of your favorite Christmas songs and all the delights to make your Christmas bright~
There is even tutorials for paper craft, marsh mellow snowmen, snow globes and just all round holiday fun!
There are stories and songs to share with the little ones~ So with Christmas on its way I wish you all things bright and  beautiful. Blessings for a wonderful holiday season & a Happy New Year! 


                                              Images drawn by Theresa Huse 2010
Blogging Break Message~
*I will be back to blogging in January after Sammie's holiday break and traveling for the holidays to be with family. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my blogging friends, warming my year with your visits and comments! I look forward to more crafty goodness and sharing in the New Year~ All my best, Theresa





Click on image to enlarge and view book!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,

    I love your Christmas artwork and thanks for the post.
    Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas and happy holidays and for 2011, peace, health and happiness.
    Thanks for your blog friendship.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yourself a wonderful blogging break!
    ciao bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely blog you've got here. Such a lovely cosy, festive feel to it :) Hope you have a great blogging break and enjoy the holiday season,
    Roisin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston