Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Link Round Up "Gift Tags & Tutorials"

I am sure this is finding you rushing around & getting ready for the holidays! I can't believe Christmas is in twelve days!! That final countdown has arrived today I did a small round up of gift tags you can print yourself & tutorial for gift toppers or ornaments. I hope this helps you with some of your last minute details! I would love to know if you are ready or not? Are you planning on baking cookies this year? I sure am! & I will share a couple of my favorite recipes next week!

So here is Santa with the goodies list~
Print ready gift tags & felt tutorial~ 

Gift Tags via Going Home To Roost

Gift Tags via Creature Comforts designed by Camilla Engman  (kids would love these)

Felt Ginger Cookie Ornaments via Creature Comforts (great for package toppers too!) 

Faux Sugar Cookie Ornaments via Creature Comforts

Gift Tags designed by Georgianna Lane  (  This Link Expires12/31! but, these are my favorite & from one of my favorite blogs to visit! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston