Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cleaning & Organization Craftrooms Inspiration

Honestly where does the time go? I have been crafting, journaling and painting meanwhile my house has been collecting dust bunnies, getting disorganized and just in plain need of assistance. If I had a magic wand I would wave it today to make my space look all tidy like these craft spaces. Our spare bedroom is the guest room / craft room so with Thanksgiving just around the corner this is where you'll find me cleaning~

Pauline working
Moline


making life easier
almost bunnies

First pics of my Craft Room
MayaLee Photography

A Corner for Creating
Petis Details


Sewing Room
yvestown

Sewing Room
yvestown

Swoon~
What about you? Are you having company this year? Am I finding you cleaning & organizing too?

4 comments:

  1. just took a vacuum break to do a little blog hopping... yes the house is at an all time dirt record and with company coming I better get on it. I would love the first studio you showed - looks to refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is so neat and spacious! I would love to have your room. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love these studios & wish any one of them were mine! Mine is looking neater but I swoon over having the big windows & organization these have! Back to the dust bunnies. Can you hear me whistling while I work? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa,

    We do not really celebrate over here, but any excuse for a lovely meal.
    Good luck with the cleaning and glad that you are whistling while you work!... does help.

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston