Monday, March 15, 2010

Tea cup Tuesday


tea dreams inspiration
Originally uploaded by pupateja


I can't take the credit for this lovely mosaic of tea cup heaven, but when I found it I had to borrow it and participate in Terri and Martha's Tea cup Tuesday! When I think of tea cups I think of my mom. How we loved to sit and play a game of scrabble drink tea and let the kids pull tiles from the bag. Special times were had with tea and cookies. This Tuesday I tip my tea cup to all you ladies and gentlemen who visit. I can't wait to visit and see what tea cups you fancy and what tea is your favorite. By the way one of my favorite teas is Pomegranate Blueberry. Do let me know your favorite tea! I'll have to hunt up some of my tea cups for next week.
Until Then ~Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Hi - I'm a coffee drinker but I do love nice tea cups - I'm off to have a look at tea cup Tuesday. I love the idea/creativity behind bench Monday - not loving the photo I took for it yesterday! - but it did make my husband laugh (good as v. stressed at work) - wishing you a good day - xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa!
    I love your tea memory with your mum. How sweet!
    I love to drink Chamomile tea, the really good stuff. I forgot to post about my tea choice today. Thank you for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi: I love the pictures of tea cups. My favorite tea is Rose Pedal Tea, it is so good and yes, it smell just like roses. Thank you for being a part of this week Tea Cup Tuesday, I can't wait to see your other cups. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it that you are English and you have tea with your Mom. I try to do that too as often as we can. Love your mosaic and thanks for stopping by. Glad to meet you.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston