Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Time Dreams

1. Butterfly portrait, 2. Pink and Green, 3. 和谐 - symbiosis, 4. Dare Digital: Girl with Fairies

I rested my head for a moment for thoughts had been whirling around and around. They weren't stopping, I just wanted a little peace like when I was a child. I closed my eyes dream pt of butterflies and fairies~
They just carried my thoughts away and I felt at peace and when I awoke I was refreshed and filled only of images of pink, yellow and green ~ Now I am inspired to create again. Do you ever have one of those days when you think too much?
There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston