Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome to my tips and tutorials blog~

~Welcome~
I wanted a place where I could give you some free tips, patterns and crafty inspiration. I love dabbling in crafts and sewing. I wanted to keep my mixed media art work and journal work separate. I also wanted to share some Holiday themed crafts and have a bit of fun with that! So I hope you enjoy the combination of fun and free! I will also be sharing crafty sites I love and give aways! If there is anything you are interested in that you don't see~ email me and I will reach into my hat and do a post for you or steer you to a site that has tips or tutorials in that area if I don't have it! I can't wait to share more~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston