Thursday, November 12, 2009

Handmade News !! Lets get cooking!!

Image via Food Network


I think this is a great time to share recipes and how to create your favorite holiday ornaments.
I will be posting mine in the next day or two. Please leave a comment when you visit with your favorites and your email address. ( I promise not to share! ) I will contact you with contact information to get your recipes and/or ornament ideas then I will include it in the post!
I will post favorites on Friday Nov. 20th pm for viewing on Saturday Nov. 21 am! Just in time for your Thanksgiving meals! And breaking out your ornaments!!

Here is a great website to look for articles on how to or for some great craft information.

Don't forget to grab your favorites and contact me! Or if you have it handy just add it in your comment. Looking forward to seeing your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston