Thursday, December 9, 2010

Easy Sewing , Fortune Cookie Ornaments & Sewing Inspiration

Hello Friends, I honestly can say I am getting slowly & surely back into the swing of sewing. Yes, they may be little projects but I am loving them none the less. Sometimes there is nothing better than quick & easy! These perfect ornaments I came across while surfing the web. Here is a link to a free tutorial for some fortune cookie ornaments! Now I put a little twist and added some handwritten fortunes inside the cookies!  Here are some examples of some of the ones I am working on above~

Now for my next projects I am so inspired by Alicia Paulson & am over the moon for some of her projects that I have seen. Honestly I am putting this on my Christmas List! Even if I didn't have a little girl there is plenty of projects and tips for making memories~ Check out her book Stitched In Time  
There is even a preview where you can flip through and see some of her sewing tips & designs.
This is sure to please beginner as well as seasoned sewers!
What is topping your wish list these days? I would love to know~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston