Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Distressed Picture Frame Tutorial






Wouldn't you just love to give new life to a picture frame? I have a few sitting around and since my daughters wedding I could use all the frames I can get~ Here is a great tutorial for you to create a distressed picture frame thanks to Lara Berch. So if you are ready to give new life to your picture frame with a distressed look this is the perfect tutorial for you!
*All images in this post are credited to Lara Berch
You can use any combination of colors you think of or from paints you have on hand! Hope you find this tutorial useful~ Oh dear readers if you have time in the previous post I have a few questions so if you can help me out that would be great! Thanks for stopping in and your comments are always valued!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment~
Have a creative day, Theresa

Cath Kidston